Recycled Wave Bralette - Creme
Our fav is when pretty + comfy collide, but throw in an eco element? *Swoon* This tank style bralette is made from recycled mesh fabric, and has a gorgeous, wave print in creme.
- Made fair trade in Latvia
- Hand washing recommended
- Peta Approved Vegan
- Oeko-Tex and GRS certified
- Hook & eye clasp at the back with 3 rows of 2 hooks
- Adjustable straps
- Lined with beige mesh
- No underwire - but 1 supportive fabric covered plastic "boning" on each side of the chest for side support
- Fits true to size
- Images 1-4: Emmeline is wearing a size M and measures bust 34", band 30"
- Images 6-9: Saige is wearing a size L and measures bust 35", band 30"
Shipping prices (all prices calculated *after* any discounts/promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping of $4.99 on orders $76 - $149
- Flat-rate tracked shipping of $9.99 on orders $0 - $75
- Express options are calculated at checkout
If you need a rush order, please choose the express option but please note, we cannot prevent any delays at the border, though it's extremely rare that we've seen this happen. Orders to the United States can take between 3-8 business days. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees (which shouldn't apply until your order value hits $800 but we also have no control over that). The purchaser is responsible for all such charges, however we carry many North American brands so that should reduce the risk of fees. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. We are happy to help with shipping questions but USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Please visit our Canadian site, www.azurabay.ca to shop in CAD + get Canadian shipping rates!
Our international shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location and the package's weight. International orders can take between 7-21 business days depending on shipping option chosen. Please note that shipping will be dependant on your location and since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Your local shipping provider is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!